Ridge and Partners LLP (Ridge) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide contact information for promotional purposes, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ridge may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 March 2020.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The cookies we use are PHPSESSID and ridge-cookie-consent.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Ridge takes matters of data protection and IT security seriously.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Controller, Ridge and Partners LLP, The Cowyards, Blenheim Park, Oxford Road, Woodstock OX20 1QR
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- All Confidential Information and client’s data issued to and held by Ridge shall be held in complete confidence and shall not, without the client’s written consent, be disclosed to any other person, nor used for any purpose other than in connection with the performance of the contracted services. All Confidential Information shall be held upon systems that comply with the Ridge IT Security Policy.
- ‘Confidential Information’ shall mean all information disclosed by one party to the other in any format provided that each such item of information either would appear to a reasonable person to be confidential or is accompanied by a statement that the same is confidential or proprietary. For the avoidance of doubt ‘Confidential Information’ shall include Personal Data.
- Ridge hereby undertakes to comply with the Data Protect Act 1998 and any amendments thereto.